1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on a user's computer when they visit a website. These files are used for various purposes such as tracking user preferences, collecting statistical information, and facilitating certain functionalities of the website.
- Essential Cookies: These are crucial for the essential operation of our website. They include, for instance, cookies that allow users to make reservations.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These help us understand how visitors interact with our site, identify popular site offerings, and assess performance. This helps us improve our website's functionality.
- Functionality Cookies: These allow our website to remember choices you make (like your username or location) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Advertising and Third-party Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
3. Controlling and Deleting Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, disabling cookies might prevent you from using certain features on our website.
4. Third-party Cookies
5. Changes to Our Cookies Policy
We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time, reflecting changes in technology or our website's functionalities. Any updates will be posted on this page with an updated "Effective Date" at the top.
6. Further Information